Thursday, June 6, 2013

about me...

I'm me...submissive, little and sister. I'm on journey to find out what that means on real life and how to reach my dream from family. It's not always easy but so far it has been worth of all the work it has demanded.

When I started this journey few years ago I thought that I'm just looking a Dom who will take care of me and use me in the way he wants. How wrong I went with that thought. Truth is that if anything this has been journey to find who I'm really and why I want to be part of this lifestyle that is minority and judged in many ways in normal world. This choice is not something I can share with most people in vanilla world, including my blood family, but in the same time it's a choice that has given me a permission to be honestly that person that has been hiding inside of me for so long. It has also given me answers to it why some things have gone as they have in my past. It has also helped me to accept who I'm and the choices I have done earlier.

While I have walked this path already couple years I'm still very new to lot of things and in beginning of my journey and this blog is supposed to be from the thoughts the journey brings up. This is not fifty shades of anything...it's one story from real life.




No comments:

Post a Comment